Build Valuable Skills
What is Pathways Travels?
Pathways Travels partners with local high schools all over the U.S. to offer experiential learning trips. Participants develop life-long skills like teamwork, leadership, and critical thinking as they learn to problem solve with their peers.
Travel & Learn Without the Hassle.
Pathways has been a trusted and proven operator of multi-day trips for teenagers since 2007. Teachers and guides have demonstrated competency for leading educational workshops, facilitating group trips, and having fun along the way!
Safe and Guided Tours.
All participants are given preparation guidelines and tips, and are required to follow a strict, zero-tolerance policy for appropriate and safe behavior. We always put safety first!
We include major logistics and planning to make sure you have the best experience without the gritty work. Trips can be customizable and may vary depending on the program.
Pathways Travels will take care of your travel logistics between each destination.
We provide fully furnished rooms for each program. Accommodations can vary from hotels, BnBs, or homestays.
Ratio of adults and students.
We ensure that everyone gets the attention and care they need.
Students have the unique opportunity to engage in a digital detox and interact with their peers and surroundings.
We like to get immersed in local cultural and social events and activities.
Our trips are carefully planned to ensure students are safe, think critically, and have fun!
Program & Costs
Pathway’s educational experts have designed several distinct programs and experiences to broaden students’ perspectives. Costs vary depending on student enrollment.
We work with several schools and educational organizations to bring fun and educational programs. Message us to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com
• Will our students be safe and secure?
Pathways has been a trusted and proven operator of international & domestic multi-day trips for teenagers since 2007. Students are accompanied by adult chaperones and Pathways employees, never exceeding an 10:1 ratio of adults to students. All participants are provided preparation guidelines and are required to follow strict policies that ensure appropriate and safe behavior. We always put safety first!
• How many students are welcome on each trip?
Some programs are flexible, but general guideline for maximum program capacity ranges from 20-40.
• What ages are welcome?
Programs are open to students ages 13-20.
If a student is 18 or older, they do not need a parent/guardian signature. However, we recommend that parents accompany their student to program orientation.
• What is your policy on student misbehavior?
We take safety very seriously, and we do not allow behavior that could potentially endanger participants or staff. Furthermore, we require all staff and participants to use appropriate language and treat one another respectfully. We uphold a zero tolerance policy for possession or participation in any of the below:
- Verbal/Physical abuse of any kind
- Smoking (including possession of lighters, matches, tobacco products or paraphernalia)
- Possession, use, or sale of alcohol or any controlled substances or drugs not prescribed by the participant’s personal physician
- Vandalism/Theft of any property
- Being in the opposite gender’s living area or bathroom
- Sexual behavior
- Possession of a firearm, knife, or weapon of any kind, unless provided by program staff and used in strict accordance with program activity
• What documents or materials are needed from students to qualify for program participation?
Along with a completed intake packet (provided by a Pathways representative, the following materials must be turned in before participants can be approved for a trip:
- Copy of health insurance card (front and back)
- Copy of student’s ID
- Under 18 – school ID
- 18 or older – state issued ID
- Proof of immunizations (RMPR only)
- Proof of physical examination within the past two years (RMPR only)
- Passports/Visas (International Trips)
If a student will be taking any prescription medication while on the trip, his or her personal physician will need to complete an additional form.
• How does weather affect program activities?
Snow, rain, heat, and gloom generally don’t prevent Pathways participants from having fun and learning! In the case of severe weather conditions, Pathways reserves the right to cancel a program for safety concerns. Pathways will work with all clients to ensure customer satisfaction to the best of our ability should a cancellation/rescheduling be deemed necessary.
• How do you handle dietary restrictions, medication, and health issues?
All restrictions, medications, health and behavioral issues must be stated clearly in the participants intake form.
All Pathways medication procedures will be reviewed at student/parent orientations. Pathways will work with school chaperones to ensure all participants health needs are fully met to the best of our ability within our scope of practice.
* Dependent on the health needs of the participant, additional paperwork may be required.
All dietary restrictions are taken seriously and accounted for when designing meals for our participants. Pathways frequently services students who are vegetarian, kosher, gluten-free, or suffer from various food allergies.
For inquiries or general questions, please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.